Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GIMP and Preston in Grayscale



Happy Hubby got new *free* photo editing software called GIMP off of the internet. He has been having a blast with it, although I think it looks complicated to use.

Here is a photo of Mr. P from our recent trip to South Carolina. I love how Happy Hubby did all of the background in grayscale so that our little man pops! This photo will go on a canvas for Mr. P's gallery wall, which is still a work in progress.

I feel like I am working on a million projects at once!

I haven't been posting as much, it isn't because I have been less inspired. My attention has been more on my family as my bonus daughters are here for summer. We stay very busy making messes and cleaning up after ourselves! I have been meal planning and budgeting and even snuggling these days.

The stinky desk has received more of my attention lately, it is curing before the next step as I type. As well s another little *free* (in price, but not in time!) project for our bedroom

Lots in the pipeline! 

Thanks for sticking around while I've been in limbo ;)

Are you in the middle of something this summer that you feel will never end? 
If so, what is it?


1 comment: