Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby shower favors

Just finished a project for my sweet friend, Kate! I am so loving these adorable cupcakes :)

These are hand stamped flour sack kitchen towels (my favorite). I stamped 3 cupcakes and sweet thing. Being a Virgo, I always want things tidy and perfect, however the charm in handmade is that each item is authentic. Each towel looks slightly different, I got out of my comfort zone for that and I love every one of them equally.

I made the cupcake wrappers and cupcake toppers as well as the cupcake display tower that is pictured. These have to be shipped to the mommy to be, but how sweet would it be to have these displayed this way at a baby/bridal shower or house warming party.

I am so grateful to have this opportunity. And of course I has to snap tons of photos before I part with these little treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment