Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Monday

I have been a meal planning fool. I have to be when there are 3 children in our care and we have implemented a tight budget! So I have decided to celebrate all of my planning by blogging about it!

We don't eat gluten, soy, or red meat, and only clean and organic poultry, fish and eggs. On $500 per month which includes paper products etc.

Monday: Ground turkey, bean, pumpkin concoction in the crock for lettuce wraps and sautéed summer squash with basal and parmesan.

Tuesday: Grilled BBQ chicken, steamed artichokes, and grilled sweet potatoes.

Wednesday: Tuna salad stuffed mushrooms topped with cheddar and spinach salad.

Thursday: Black beans, quinoa, roasted corn, kale bowl topped with avocado.

Friday: Black Bean burgers and salad.

Saturday: Sandwiches and cold quinoa salad since we will be on the road!

Sunday: Taco Casserole!

Hope this inspires your meal planning this week!



1 comment:

  1. Look delicious!!! I can't eat gluten either...I think I had already mentioned that, but I just don't like red meat. Your menu looks so good! Can I come eat at your house?!

    ReplyDelete