Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Washcloth Cupcakes- a baby shower gift

My sweet friend is going to a baby shower this evening and needed a gift, so I whipped up a batch of washcloth cupcakes. Don't they look delightful?! Two washcloths per cupcake, the mommy-to-be digs primary colors! As a momma, I know you can never have too many washcloths with a little one. There's always something to wipe up!





So I have been away from my computer for a couple of days working on some major house overhaul and some incredible storage solutions as well as some diy projects. Stay tuned for some tutorials and shots of what has been going on around the Dannerville Manor!

What is your favorite baby shower gift idea?




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable project! I can't wait to use this clever idea the next time I am doing a shower. It's my pleasure to feature you in my Fab Friday Favorites today. Please feel free to take an "I Was Featured" button if you don't already have one. And please do come back again next Friday!

    Warmly, MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I great idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete