Monday, December 12, 2011

Up cycled Cocoa Box To Stamp Storage

I have been brainstorming for things to keep in my entry storage hutch to hold my stamps and return address labels. In general, I feel like the packaging from the things we buy should suffice, but I want them to look nice. This solution was so simple, and turned out adorable!!

Here were my supplies:


We'd just finished a box of cocoa power (from Trader Joes). E6000 is the best crafting glue on the planet! If you've never used it here is an excuse to purchase it, I know you'll come up with a million other reasons to use it! These label holders were purchased from Joann Fabric and Craft. I found them in the scrapbooking department for $3.99. 

Step 1) I sliced and peeled off the label from the cocoa powder container.

Step 2) I spread E6000 glue on the rim of a small label holder.

Step 3) I affixed the label holder to the box.

Done!

See how it turned out?!


Now all I have to do is type up a little label that says stamps.

I hope this inspires you to create up cycled storage. 
I'd love for you to share ideas/photos of your diy storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment