Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If I were a domestic fairy, this would be my magic wand...

My life is so much easier with a bottle brush in the kitchen :)


I just had to share this with ya'll. 

I use it to wash:
Sigg water bottle 
Wine Glasses
Travel coffee mugs
Sippy Cups
Empty baby food/condiment jars
Even the humidifier!!

I'm feeling some real love for my bottle brush today and then I realized that a lot of people probably don't know how amazing and useful these little guys can be. AND they are very inexpensive! You can get them in the baby section of Target/Walmart/Fred Meyer for about $2.

Hope this makes your life a little easier!



What is one household item that you love and are grateful for that makes your life easier?


Loads of love, 
Lauren D.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a single gal and love my bottle brush too! I would add coffee pot to that list ;)

    ReplyDelete