Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family Name Signs

Now that it is after Christmas, I can show y'all what I made for some of my favorite people!

I adore my family! My big brother is so kind and talented and he married an amazing woman for him, a perfect addition to our family. I wanted to give them something honoring their family, something that they can display in their home.

I love how it turned out!

I consider Nicole my sister. Her mother and my mother met in lamaze class when they were pregnant with us. Nicole was born 3 weeks after me. I don't know what I would have done in life with out such an incredible little woman to experience everything with. She's taught me a ton and tested me as well, as any sibling should. She married her hubs the same year that my big bro married his wife. I can not believe it was almost 4 years ago already! I adore The Cookes and I am thrilled that Bernie is also a part of our family!


As you can see, the coloring is different on the two signs. I know that Tay and Jen have more black and white in their home plus there is just a touch of green- Jen's fav color. Bernie and Nicole are more into the dark browns and mahogany shades, so I ran with that. I hope that my sweet siblings love their signs as much as I loved making them for them. 

If you are interested in ordering a custom sign, email me. 

What did you give your siblings this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment